Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lorton Morning Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lorton Morning Lines
    Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 9:31am
Is there anyone else out there interested in going from Lorton further into the city than Pentagon? Riders? Drivers? Anyone, anyone, Buehler?
ventana View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ventana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2004 at 7:55am
I would be very interested! Currently I drive to BOBs and slug from there to the Regan Building and back. It would be so convenient to have a line in Lorton that goes into the city.
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2004 at 9:14am
GOOD! So there is interest out there! I currently slug from Bob's to L'enfant and back. Traffic getting to Bob's on 95 is so unpredictable though. Ranges from 5 - 20 minutes...
So, any DRIVERS out there?? Lorton further than the Pentagon??? Reagan, L'enfant, Union Station?
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2004 at 8:45am
Seriously?? No one else??? Come on Lorton folks!! Surely ALL of you don't work at the Pentagon??
mikndc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikndc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2004 at 10:18pm
We need one person to slug in with us from Lorton to 1st stop 24th & M, and/or 2nd stop Union Station (or somewhere between those two stops).
quote:
Originally posted by kgirl
[br]Seriously?? No one else??? Come on Lorton folks!! Surely ALL of you don't work at the Pentagon??

ventana View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ventana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2004 at 11:47am
I have a few people at work here who live in and around lorton...who do not visit this site but have told me that they would be interested in slugging from the shell station or VRE instead of Bobs.....
mikndc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikndc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2004 at 4:30pm
Great. I'm going to the Shell station in Lorton tomorrow around 7:30a. Hopefully I'll find a rider or two needing to go to the Pentagon and/or near 23rd street. Thanks for the input.
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2004 at 12:37pm
so how is lorton looking for going places other than pentagon?
mikndc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikndc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2004 at 5:08pm
There was no one waiting for a ride anywhere in the new lot across from the Shell this morning at 7:30a. I waited until 7:45 and then went on to Bob's. My route is over Memorial Bridge to 23rd and L, then East along L to Mass ave. Any numbered cross street along L could be a potential destination. Any takers from the Shell commuter lot?
quote:
Originally posted by kgirl
[br]so how is lorton looking for going places other than pentagon?

Al2slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al2slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2004 at 7:34am
Can anyone tell me where exactly the slug line forms at the Lorton Shell area? and when it actually starts? Try to find an alternate to drive to VRE site. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic