Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That's it! I surrender

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
fed up View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fed up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 10:14am
I do hope that you are picking up slugs to ride HOV-3!!![:D]
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 10:11am
well, it's got to a ridiculous point at the 234 lot. It's virtually FULL now by 6:30. I can't keep getting up earlier and earlier. It's out of control.

Yeah, i'm a sell-out.

but I gotta admit - I really LIKE the car. It drives real well!

BUT I think I'm going to split my time between driving and slugging (probably slug on fridays - it's easy to get a spot late). I'll probably have the ONLY hybrid in the parking lot! lol
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 10:01am
qorc...youre a sellout!!! (just kiddin) I tell you what, even the most dedicated slugger has got to be thinking to buy one. I mean, why not just jump on the boat. We try and ease traffic on 95 by slugging. But now why not just do the easy thing like you have done. VDOT and local govt has just given up on doing the right thing. All of the clean fuel crap makes me sick - that they can use HOV lanes. Its all a disaster. But...When in Rome...
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2004 at 9:49am
I bought a Prius over the weekend. Tired of trying to get up earlier and earlier just to a spot in the 234 lot.

Yeah, i know. the law could expire in a year or two. I'll deal with it then.

Until then, I'm cruising alone, albeit at 50 mpg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic