Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Offensive Music - REALLY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 9:11am
Kgirl, your spot on. Open forum to post your opinion. Some on here do not make any sense and some have a blatent agenda but its still their opportunity.
Stuck2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuck2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 9:29am
I think if you are a driver you have an obligation to keep things as neutral as possible -- if you don't want your riders using foul language in your car, don't put it on the radio. But again in this day and age, manners have gone out the window and it's an everyone-for-themselves environment out there. Keep a good supply of earplugs or head phones for your own music. As for politics on this site, this a touchy subject for most people (trust me, my blood pressure rises everytime I listen to he-who-must-not-be-named) and best kept out of the commuter site and out of the car pool.
muschi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muschi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 10:12am
thx ronin.

qorc: "he likes all our pretty songs, and he likes to sing along, but he dont know what it means". pimple-faced kid on dick clark's show in 1963 commenting on first hearing the beatles for the first time "it's got a good beat and I can dance to it". "music is just music". durrr. [xx(]

news is just news too, with alot of distortions and omissions of the truth, both left and right [and the powers that be pit us against each other on basic issues and while we are preocciupied with moronic or basic issues those in power can do whatever they please and they reap the benefits]. and, i get my politics from the howard stern show NOT my music lol. [B)]

all the others this thread has 'jumped the shark' a long time ago so roll with it. if u r reading this deeply into this thread you arent seeking slug info sort of like complaining about nudity when going to a brothel. [:X]

oh and "baba booey! baba booey! baba booey! "[:D]
protocol View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote protocol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 12:19pm
I weep for the future of the language. No one seems to care about spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. Oh, and if you hit the Shift key, you can get capital letters, too.
muschi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muschi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2004 at 2:17pm
ay protey. ah, so the shrink couldnt help with that compulsion of yours with grammar? still on about that hmm? sometimes i write in all CAPS [ARGHHHHHHH!!!] hehehe
KatieM View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 11:32am
I'm totally behind protocol. I hate reading posts that look like they're typed by a 6th grader failing English class.
muschi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muschi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 1:00pm
well, mommy lets me use the computer
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2005 at 9:53am
Poor grammar or not, this muschi person provides some decent insight and does it with a sense of humor. Kind of a nice alternative to the negativity that sometimes breeds on this site from all the whining and moaning. It may be the nature of the beast for the slug board, but it's nice to read something that makes me laugh from time to time.

muschi-now don't get all big headed and get stupid or I'll be forced to blast you...:)~
tondalea View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tondalea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2005 at 7:46pm
As someone that drives sometime, I think that as long as they are not outright cursing and it's not blasting who the heck cares. And BTW I happen to love the song that you are talking about and have played it a time or two while driving just loud enough for me to hear it. I agree that the driver should be able to listen to whatever they want to. Just my opinion.
muschi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muschi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 11:40am
what????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic