Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POedDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .
    Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 8:43am
Help no longer needed since, in the eyes of this community, these events never happened. Thank you.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 8:53am
Wow, bad stuff.

POD, I would suggest you hit edit and remove the gun comment though...never know what can be used against you....

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:05am
RLD,

Can you really file a police report against someone who allegedly vandalizes your vehicle after you've willingly given them a ride?

You probably can, just seems it will carry little weight with the authorities. If it happened to me, I'd attempt to file one.

NoSb

shahedC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:06am
POedDriver, are you 100% sure that the person behind you was responsible? Did you hear any slashing sound at all during the whole commute? If someone "slashed the hell out of" your rear seat, surely you must've heard something? And how was his behavior before, during, and after the ride? How about the 3rd person? Was the 3rd person sitting right next to you? Maybe he/she heard something?

Hopefully, you get this settled. I feel your pain. My new 2004 Mercedes Benz was hit by a van in a commuter lot, but I never got any justice. I lost the case because the other driver lied to the insurance companies, committed insurance fraud, and produce a false witness.
More here: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2036

Apparently, your story is only true if you have a witness. I'm glad I didn't get shot by a mugger and his friend! They wouldn't have believed me just because the mugger's friend would stick up for him!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:22am
POD,

Have you considered arriving early to the 610 lot today to potentially identify your slug? Just a thought.

I know you said no replies necessary. It's what I'd do and maybe worth considering.

NoSb

carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:46am
Why is it OK to threaten this person with a gun?
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 10:13am
Because threatening them with a pillow just doesn't have the same effect?

NoSb

carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 10:31am
Do we now have to add guns to the list (AC, perfume, etc) of things that I have to ask the driver about before I get in? If the driver's packin' I don't wanna be ridin'
122582 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 10:47am
So we need to install video cameras in our cars now? Would we have to put a notice on our windows that we're using cameras?
Subaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 10:49am
Is your 9-2x black with Maryland temp tags? I noticed you the other morning passing the Crystal City line. I used to own a Subaru WRX Wagon, which is basically your same car. Its a shame what happened. Any chance you could snap some photos of the crime?

-Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic