Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wagonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 11:06am
quote:
Originally posted by POedDriver
[br]
I will recognize you and I will be looking for you. I will have my gun at the ready you FU$@!

Unless you are law enforcement or have some special permit because you are a security guard I really hope you don't carry your gun into DC in your car after you stake out the lots. Beyond that, I understand how upsetting vandalism can be but I really hope you were just venting and not considering using a gun at all. If you do own a gun, statements like that make it sound like you shouldn't. Attitudes like that make life harder for responsible gun owners. If you have a concealed carry permit a statement like your should be sufficient to get it revoked.
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 12:07pm
POed, I hate to keep adding to this thread because you said not to; however, the gun issue bothers me. I realize it's a brand new car and it's yours; however, do not take matters into your own hands by using a gun. Like someone else said, shoot a photo instead. It will be much better on you. I hope you catch the culprit.
anothercommuter View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anothercommuter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 1:00pm
Hey POed, I agree with the others, DON'T USE A GUN, use the camera instead. Get the persons picture. Post it here(if possible) and then take the photo and enlarge it very much and then post that picture to every slug parking lot with a caption underneath it explaining about your experiences with this person. You can do more damage with the photo such as posting it to various webpages. MAKE THIS PERSON WELL KNOWN AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 1:27pm
Yeah, THAT's the solution: posting the pic of the (alleged) vandal everywhere. What if you're wrong? Can you say lawsuit? I can.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anothercommuter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 1:30pm
Make sure you're not seen posting the picture then how can you be sued?
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 1:34pm
can we stop now...
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 2:22pm
I'd still be irate!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
J-Staff View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Staff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 2:40pm
Are you sure the vandalism was done this morning as opposed to another day, it could be that you haven't noticed it until this morning. Just a thought. Good Luck, by the way a picture would be nice if your sure he's the one.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anothercommuter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 3:13pm
Just wanted to say this even though it doesn't pertain to the vandalism postings, NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!, IF SOMEONE REALLY REALLY REALLY WANTS TO DO DAMAGE TO SOMEONE THE SLUG COULD ALWAYS PLACE A GUN OR NARCOTICS IN YOUR CAR(assuming nobody sees him/her). IF YOU GET PULLED OVER AND THE POLICE SEE IT YOU'RE DONE FOR BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF WHOSE CAR IT IS OR WHO WAS IN THE CAR THE BOTTOMLINE IS YOU WERE BEHIND THE WHEEL WHICH MEANS YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THAT VEHICLE.

THIS IS A VERY TRUE STATEMENT. CHECK WITH THE POLICE THEY WILL VERIFY IT.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anothercommuter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 3:30pm
I just wrote that piece because if you think having your seats slashed(which is very mean by the way) is bad think of what a real jerk could do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic