Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 19th and I St. Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MikeM24 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2007 at 3:07pm
I decided to try this line Monday October 1st. I got there at about 3:50 and did not get a ride until almost 4:15 and I was third in line.

The line does move if you have patience. The flower stand is now gone, and the line forms just south of the alley off 19th between I and Penn.

Hope to see all you drivers there more often.
taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 1:38pm
It starts around 3:40. It meets on 19th, in between I and Penn, closer to Penn near the flower stand. This line goes to Horner, Potomac Mills and Stafford.

quote:
Originally posted by LLittleRae
[br]Does the slugline on 19th & I go to the Horner Road Lot in Woodbridge?

19, between H and Penn to Horner Road.
taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 1:36pm
It starts around 3:40. It meets on 19th, in between I and Penn, closer to Penn near the flower stand. The go to Stafford and Horner, Potomac Mills.

quote:
Originally posted by Jacquepaz
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by DENSIE
[br]Is this line open for folks heading to Horner Road or even 234???? I would certainly pick up and slug from it if it did.... Anybody stop there that isn't heading as far south as Stafford???[^]

taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 1:29pm
There is a line that started Nov 2006 that leaves from 19th St between I and Penn, closer to Penn near the flower stand. It goes to Horner Road, and some to Potomac Mills. It starts around 3:40.

taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 9:43am
To the left of the flower stand as you stand facing the road there is a slug line that starts around 3:40 on 19, between H and I, going to Horner. It started at November.

And a word to everyone. If you don't stay put and establish the lines and keep moving elsewhere if you happen to see no one there - then we will end up like lemmings. Let's see some leadership and stick with the spot.

eforcedude View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eforcedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 8:58am
Is the 19th and I line to 610 still alive? I'd rather walk over there than metro to the Pentagon.

Thanks.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 7:28pm
As an fyi, twice in the last two weeks cars came by the 19th and F slugline looking for Horner slugs (4 - 4:30). We directed them to your location, so hope it worked out for both parties...
LLittleRae View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLittleRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:22pm
Does the slugline on 19th & I go to the Horner Road Lot in Woodbridge?
LLittleRae View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLittleRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:18pm
Does the slugline on 19th & I go to the Horner Road Lot in Woodbridge?
sskrawczyk View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sskrawczyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 9:09am
Is anyone using the 19th and I slug line as of December 2006? If so, where exactly does it meet?

Thanks...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic