Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

redneck drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 12:32pm
All my postings are rubbish, does that make me "trustable"?

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
Max_28756 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_28756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 12:36pm
I few more comments that say nothing and I can be trusted too?
I thought it was the wise man who thinks before he speaks. Now it's the Slug who speaks to be trusted. Wow, it's good to be an American!
Luvmyhybrid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyhybrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 1:10pm
quote:
Originally posted by defender
[br]Trust no one with fewer than 49 postings. Of whom they are, you do not know.

Sorry about that, Ohio7.

Here we go again....if you're a "new" slug to the site, you have to pass the "God of the Slugs" test before we believe anything you say. And you all say you want to PROMOTE slugging...
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 2:41pm
And here you go again, including everyone in the picture...
Luvmyhybrid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyhybrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 2:48pm
quote:
Originally posted by emancilla
[br]And here you go again, including everyone in the picture...

What's the saying....if the shoe fits....
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 2:55pm
Should anyone want to cause strife and division within this forum, it wouldn't be too hard.

A valid complaint or report (e.g. theft, vandalism) should be focused on prevention for future slugging. A rant is just that. Take what we can learn from it and press on.

Let's play nice and keep on sluggin'! (as sludge would say)

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2005 at 3:01pm

quote:
Originally posted by Luvmyhybrid
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by emancilla
[br]And here you go again, including everyone in the picture...

What's the saying....if the shoe fits....

Oh, ok. [:)]
lvalleburke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2005 at 10:21am
Hmmm...natx hasn't posted anything since he/she started the redneck drivers thread...
natx View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2005 at 11:41am
I'd have been back sooner, but the man only allows me one post per week.

I was just getting tired of reading about all y'all whining about how hot it is. It don't take much to get you going.
RCA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2005 at 12:39pm
Try having a sense of humor. It's not the first time you've seen that flag and it probably won't be the last. Think of how many people you have ridden with who believe in that flag and simply don't display it - or worse. I mean - It's the confederate battle flag...doesn't carry much weight in 2005 unless you choose to allow it to. As for me, I would have probably engaged the driver about the abrupt firings of Free and A.J on 106 and Park, or Being Bobby Brown...maybe he/she had some serious thoughts on the growing popularity of Barac Obama...everyone loves Oprah - try to engage in some "Oprah Talk"...either way...look before you leap...

"Only a fool tests the depths of the oceans with both feet"

RCA.....and I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck.[:p]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic