Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

redneck drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nursechapel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursechapel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 6:23pm
If you see the guy again, tell him how offended you were and ask for a refund of the money you paid him for the trip.

sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 5:30pm
Maybe it was one of the "Dukes of Hazzard" movie promotions! [:p] Opening tomorrow at a theater near you. [;)]

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]

mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 4:09pm
Well, you know who not to ride with next time.
natx View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2005 at 3:32pm
I was so mad this morning after I got out at the Pentagon. This dude had the Johnny Cash or somebody cranked up the whole ride, then when he pulls off I see a he had a confederate flag in the back window of his pickup. Isn't that flag illegal to have on a military base? I can't imagine what people thought of me seeing me riding around like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic