Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Etiquette: Do Not Hold Your Slug Captive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursechapel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:45am
New newbies duking it out, with a third newbie trying to lend credence?

Sounds like a troll thing or whatever you guys call it.
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:45am
Although I give people the benefit of the doubt, I find this far fetched even for me...
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:51am
quote:
Originally posted by natx
[br]CATFIGHT!
I'll bring the crisco and you two can have it out over by Boundary Channel.

Everyone's invited!

Tickets just $1.00

I will take 4 tickets unless there is a VIP lounge or box seats. Then I will take those. [:D][B)]
DanMadeup View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanMadeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:59am
RLD. WTFO?
SuzAnne View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:01pm
Dan;

You really are as slow as RLD. It's the German thing, you know what Dick Boyd says about name calling.

vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:14pm
I wonder if Hollywood would buy this script? If its not one thing, its another. Only on Slug-Lines.com.
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:17pm
quote:
Also just to let you know it is my privacy for you to NOT e-mail me at work after getting info off my badge in the vehicle. So DON"T HARASS ME AT MY JOB...if you do I WILL REPORT YOU...

I find the foregoing hard to believe. I have a friend who works for the gov't and the ONLY info on her badge is her name, pic and department. Do they have your email address now too??

Rebecca22193 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca22193 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:19pm
Okay, I know I said I wouldn't post again. But now I'm confused about the message board. I had an experience this morning that I wanted to share, and I shared it. Isn't that what the message board is for? I never expected this reaction or response. (As far as all the "cat fight" remarks, I did not make a single personal remark about the driver -- just the circumstances. So that blows that theory.)

BTW, I am not a newbie and this was not my first post.

If you discourage new people from giving their opinions in this forum, then it's really nothing more than an e-mail chain among a few friends.

Becky
gtivr6ps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtivr6ps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:21pm
Oh yeah I can see it now...

The Dukes of Stafford
Invasion of the Slug Snatchers
Smokey and the Bandit 4 - Slug-Line Driving with Frog and Snowman
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles 2 - How to get from 610 to the Pentagon
And plenty of other After School Specials...
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 12:24pm
Um, Rebecca, read under your name dear, NEW MEMBER, with as little posts as you, you ARE a newbie. You came on this site and expressed an opinion, and were ripped for it, you should have known by all the other threads here that would happen. Why are you so surprised? Now take a deep breath, and let the arguing continue!! (that means everyone)

:'}
Good one, gtivr6ps..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic