Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red/Blue Light Drivers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 2:30pm
quote:
Originally posted by RoadRunner
[br]
7. Buses designed to transport sixteen or more passengers, including the driver.

AHA! There's my loophole. It doesn't say you must have any passengers.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
beecee View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 2:32pm
True, Carleric. It's probably a matter of administrative ease to simply count noses and not distinguish between those who could or could not otherwise be operating another vehicle themselves.
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 2:37pm
Anyone know where I can buy a 16 passenger hybrid bus?

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
EnufisEnuf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnufisEnuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 2:39pm
Um, can you give me your email address?
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by EnufisEnuf
[br]Um, can you give me your email address?

Um, check my profile or brchta215@yahoo.com
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:05pm
LOL, I find very funny the interaction between panarican and enufisenuf in the middle of the discussion.:-)
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:07pm
I think law enforcement is permitted because of their duties of possibly having to respond to an emergency at any given time. I think they should be exempt from HOV rules. Now, someone impersonating an officer is a different set of circumstances. Not only are they violating HOV rules, but impersonating an enforcement officer is serious.
koakui View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:14pm
Me too! I wonder if they will like one another when they finally meet! They may find they aren't what they think they are or they may be standing right behind each other in the slug line and already know one another, wouldn't that be funny?
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:14pm
Lol, true koakui.
Wagonman View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wagonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 3:18pm
quote:
Originally posted by vabigblue
[br]I think law enforcement is permitted because of their duties of possibly having to respond to an emergency at any given time. I think they should be exempt from HOV rules.

I don't buy this. They have lights and can easily jump over to the HOVs if there is a need. Are we going to let all off duty firefighters in the HOVs also?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic