Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red/Blue Light Drivers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coulbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 11:35am
What about a Hearse? If you have 2 in the front and one in back, Is it legal? Nothing says the passengers have to be alive. This is a real question, not a joke.
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 11:54am
quote:
Originally posted by ohio 7
[br]I'm curious about that theory also. I'll let msticaries try it and report back to us. We'll come visit you in jail.

Now Ohio if you had said y'all would BAIL me out of jail, I would do it. [:D]
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 11:56am
quote:
Originally posted by flatulentsluggerhugger
[br]msticaries, go to KMART to get your blue light, THEY HAVE TONS OF THEM!!!!

VOTE HOT!!!! SO GAS PASSERS LIKE ME WON'T ANNOY YOU!!!

whoever smealt it dealt it!!!!

for sale?? I really don't want to have to steal one. [;)]

As for a dead body, I know back in AZ a woman who was preggers tried to get out of a ticket by saying that her "baby" qualified as a person. NOT.
HybridDriver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HybridDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 12:10pm
quote:
Originally posted by msticaries

As for a dead body, I know back in AZ a woman who was preggers tried to get out of a ticket by saying that her "baby" qualified as a person. NOT.

But if you kill a preganant woman* you get charged with killing two people. Figure that one out!

*I'm not endordorsing this. [;)]

--------
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid
Funny, I've never been in a motorcycle only traffic jam!
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 12:22pm
Apples and oranges. Babies don't drive, so allowing a baby to count towards HOV isn't actually keeping another car off the road.
122582 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 122582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 1:01pm
So if one of my slugs has a suspended driver license for getting a DUI or whatever, then he doesn't count toward 3?

I'd better start checking licenses.
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 1:11pm
quote:
Originally posted by EnufisEnuf
[br]PanaRican Lady - how about Orentique on Thursday night? They have a latin night and great food. I'll buy you just come!

I might be more than you can handle. [:X] E-mail me off the forum and we can chat more.
Bob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 1:24pm
Should identical twins count as only one person since they have identical DNA?
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 1:26pm
quote:
Originally posted by carleric
[br]Apples and oranges. Babies don't drive, so allowing a baby to count towards HOV isn't actually keeping another car off the road.

are you talking about a baby that has been born, cause if you are they do count.

Now a baby that is still in-mommy, doesn't count.

carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2005 at 1:54pm
Good point. I was referring to baby-in-mommy, not baby-in-car-seat. But in my mind NEITHER should count towards HOV - after all, if the purpose of HOV is to lower the number of cars on the road how does allowing a baby on HOV who wouldn't be driving anyway help reduce the number of cars? The numnber of cars stays the same.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic