Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SCREW the main lanes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2005 at 3:02pm
Same here. I won't have to tip him too, will I?
234slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 234slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2005 at 3:03pm
Bob's take on 234 has always been upfront and accurate. I go with Lang.
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2005 at 3:03pm
Aren't crowded huh?? Keep saying that on your way home tonight...
DaVetsAtHome View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaVetsAtHome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2005 at 3:04pm
Lang: Got your e-mail. Your right. So I log in. Now we are even.
undisclosed-email View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undisclosed-email Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2005 at 3:07pm
Can anyone play? OK. I say - - - Lang is right.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2005 at 7:39am
quote:
Originally posted by NoSUV
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by NoSUV
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by miltrade
[br]NoSUV? Many people asking you questions here. All interested to hear your undoubtedly witty reply. Please share.

Ask RLD.

On the RLD question, I've received responses from Kilgore, Kaine, and Bryne. All 3 support the hybrid exemption. I've also asked both major candidates in my district - they've not responded.

Received a response from 1 of the major candidates for delegate in my district, he, too, supports extending the hybrid exemption. So far, 4/5 I've asked have responded, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM supports extending the hybrid exemption. Emails were forwarded to RLD.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2005 at 7:49am
You know politicians will tell you what you want to hear, don't you? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM work this way.
bunker1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2005 at 8:54am
I'm with you NoSUV. But be careful ..... you don't want to get them too restless or they will scurry around to write all the candidates about not extending the exemption! Just be careful ...
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2005 at 9:25am
quote:
Originally posted by bunker1
[br]I'm with you NoSUV. But be careful ..... you don't want to get them too restless or they will scurry around to write all the candidates about not extending the exemption! Just be careful ...

Bunker1, I understand where you are coming from. I guess that I suffer from overconfidence in that exending the exemption just makes so much sense, it would be hard for a serious candidate to say otherwise. The legislature has a duty to work on transportation solutions, and not just for the express lanes. miltrade just doesn't get that - fortunately, the candidates do. That's one of the major factors in the HOT push; the current system doesn't work for the majority of commuters, and ending the exemption only makes the mess worse. If the legislature does as miltrade advocates and says to screw the main lanes, they are not only abdicating their responsibility, but they would likely be subject to a recall vote.
letsgosluggin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letsgosluggin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2005 at 10:13am
Miltrade.. people read what they want to.. you point of view couldn't be any more correct. NoSUV, is an idiot, so he could obviously never understand pure common sense.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic