Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

out of gas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:21pm
This is what those people call "fluff" SillyBilly you should take your show on the road...but don't slug it around with you!
No one would actually show up to pick up slug with a flat...much less tell you they have no spare! What in the world are you thinking or smokin'?
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:26pm
Good Grief!

In Silly's defense there was this one time I slugged and we did get a flat on the freeway and the slug had a spare but it was just the rim. No tread. Didn't quite understand that but we were stuck for about 20 minutes when a service truck came along and had a spare for us to use.
Other than that, you are nutty, Sillybilly
SillyBilly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SillyBilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:29pm
that too happened to us but it was a fire truck that stopped to help us. they offered us one of their tires off the fire truck, i think it was the front tire, and we were off. ironically there was a fire on the freeway and the fire truck couldn't respond because they donated their front tire to help our dilema.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:30pm
You are so full of it!
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:31pm
Sounds like the truck brought you some fire cause you seem sooooo high and that's nutty!
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:32pm
Does your mom know you smoke drugs, SillyBilly?
SillyBilly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SillyBilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2005 at 12:57pm
I don't use drugs. i'm naturally high on life.
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 4:26pm
Thanks for your input!
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 4:50pm
BabblinB,

You had to push a car for three miles, sat on candy, and had to push another car for three blocks? Can you tell us what commuter lot you slug from [?]

Goober
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2005 at 5:15pm
There was only one car I had to push and it was 3 BLOCKS. Yes I sat on a lollipop, have you never had a bad experience slugging.I usually use 19th and F street near the Foggy Bottom Metro Station, and sometimes Potomac Mills depending on which of my roommates drops me off! You should spend less time trying to call me out and by the way theres something on your chin!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic