Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

out of gas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: out of gas
    Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 11:10am
Why wouldn't you fill up your tank before you pick slugs up for work? Today I had to help push my drivers car. I was unhappy and still am. My boss was mad when I showed up with lollipop on my pants, today I show up covered in sweat and with tatters in my clothes! I even lost a shoe string! I had to push his car three miles to a gas station. Then he asked me for gas money. I might get fired if this happens again. What do you do with an irresponsible drivers?
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 2:06pm
Sounds a little too fluffed to me.

:'}
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 2:27pm
What type of car and where were you picked up?
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 2:28pm
It's happened to me. I was in a van that ran out of gas on a Friday PM as we were approaching Duke St. I was not happy. The driver called his brother to bring some gas. Luckily a state trooper pulled over to shield us from the traffic.

Initially I was pretty ticked off, but I got over it. Suggest you do the same. S*&t happens and you can't control everything.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2005 at 3:46pm
Why all the trolls today?
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2005 at 8:59am
HEY!

I think I saw you babblin, were you the guy wearing the pink skirt? Haha Lollipop? What does that have to do with running out of gas?
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2005 at 9:04am
Yeah, one time we were on the freeway and this maniac driver ( I don't see him drive any more) Was weaving in and out of traffic ,tailgating, and in all of this didn't realize his gas light was on when he got in the car.
We ran out of gas, and he got mad and started punching the steering wheel. Psycho!
I don't know how you get into a car to take slugs to work and not have enough gas. But it happens.

I mean the light was on when we started to drive away. Then the crazy driving made the gas consuption worse.
MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2005 at 9:32am
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze
[br]Sounds a little too fluffed to me.

:'}

A little fluffed[?] LOL I would say all fluff!!
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2005 at 10:32am
Let me guess, then the tire went flat and the driver couldn't get the lug nuts off because they were rusted on so he decided to drive on the flat anyway just to get the slugs to work?
Fluffy fluffy
FluffyTroll View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluffyTroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2005 at 10:51am
It was either that or tie some slugs to the front of the van to pull it.
Either way it took longer, like three hours, to get to work.
Aren't these cars supposed to be kept tuned up?
I rode with a guy the other day and he BLASTED the radio, and wouldn't turn it down. Apparently a window cracked and some slugs were blamed for it.
If the cars aren't kept in tune, why bother driving?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic