Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hybrid Owners  You took Over HOV now out web site?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHybrid Owners You took Over HOV now out web site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 4:36pm
NoSUV,
You forget that the biggest way to help the environment is to put more people in less cars. You seem to oppose that unless you are exempted.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 4:31pm
quote:
Originally posted by Beckie5
[br]NoSUV - Are you posting your remarks from your job? ARe you a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you have a lot of posts. Also, this is a web site for slugging not for Hybrid Owners. So get off of our Slugging message board.

Beckie5 - Are YOU a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you seem to be reading a lot of posts. Also, this portion of the web site is on hybrids.
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 3:17pm
Theres a lot more people can do for the environment than driving or not driving a hybrid.
Beckie5 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beckie5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2006 at 2:59pm
NoSUV - Are you posting your remarks from your job? ARe you a Gov't employee? If you are then thanks for wasting my tax dollars! After all you have a lot of posts. Also, this is a web site for slugging not for Hybrid Owners. So get off of our Slugging message board.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2006 at 10:08am
I don't work for a car dealership = never have. Check my previous posts and I state quite clearly that I purchased my hybrid before accepting a position in this region.

NoSB is unwilling to help solve environmental problems today, in terms of global warming, pollution, and fuel consumption by buying something that is better - waiting instead for the "perfect" solution. And in the meantime, bashing anyone who does try to make a difference. NoSB would have more credibility if non-commuting miles were environmentally sound - in my hybrid, ALL my miles pollute less and use less fuel. How many annual miles are you putting on your gas guzzler that are not with a car pool?
duckduffer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2006 at 6:55pm
quote:
Originally posted by N_or_S_bound
[br]NoSUV drives a hybrid on his way to the car dealership where he sells overpriced hybrids to "selfish (I got mine, screw everyone else), unwilling to use public transportation, non-environmentally aware persons."

He sold me mine so I could SOV up/down the HOV lanes.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!

So why doesn't Mr. Everyone Use Mass Transportation using FRED to get to work? Afraid he might have to stand out in cold and wait for FRED to pick him up?
Like to know if NoSUV is brave enough to state what Car Dealership he works at?
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2006 at 1:15pm
NoSUV drives a hybrid on his way to the car dealership where he sells overpriced hybrids to "selfish (I got mine, screw everyone else), unwilling to use public transportation, non-environmentally aware persons."

He sold me mine so I could SOV up/down the HOV lanes.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
duckduffer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2006 at 1:07pm
quote:
Originally posted by NoSUV
[br]duckduffer - the reason I post on here is because this site was used as a source for Washington Post articles. I know most slugs prefer EVERYONE to agree with them and do whatever they can to squash dissenting views, but at least reporters can see that not everyone agrees with free loading, selfish (I got mine, screw everyone else), unwilling to use public transportation, non-environmentally aware persons.

And just who do you think you are to judge me like that? The Slug process is a something that both benefits the drivers and slugs. People need to drive and people need a ride. Not all of us can afford 300-400 a month for Mass Transit. When I drive I pick up slugs, when I do not drive I slug. If you don’t like the process, don’t come here and bash it, okay!

And just what Wash Post article are you talking about? Are you too selfish to go spend your 35 cents and pay for the Post.. Screw us and get your information for free?

Ever comment I have read has bashed me and I frankly am sick of you. Please take your rude comments and go create your own web site!

How do you commute to work?
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2006 at 12:47pm
duckduffer - the reason I post on here is because this site was used as a source for Washington Post articles. I know most slugs prefer EVERYONE to agree with them and do whatever they can to squash dissenting views, but at least reporters can see that not everyone agrees with free loading, selfish (I got mine, screw everyone else), unwilling to use public transportation, non-environmentally aware persons.
SillyBilly View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SillyBilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2006 at 11:24am
It's the crackheads fault! those hybrid owners are creating confusion!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic