Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asking to Take Three?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 1:54pm
*** There are currently 3067 topics ***

Cant you find something to post about in one of the 3066 others? :-)
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 1:56pm
Can't you stop flirting with a married women on an open SLUG TOPIC FORUM. Geeze! You two are just as bad as the idiots who post cell phone adds.

:'}
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 1:57pm
cant you e-thug somewhere else? or is this board your prime choice? nobody asked you to click this topic, but you do AND reply for what reason?
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 1:58pm
No wonder no one can get along with you!! You are cold and heartless! My brother is in the hospital, with possible brain damage, and that is all you can say?
Did your parents ever teach you “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”???
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:00pm
ouch. thats tellin her.
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:01pm
MISERABLE B****!!!!!

You wanna go down that road, you'll get your feelings hurt!
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:01pm
Take your personal life and your personal conversation off the board. No one cares, really. It's a big ole heartless world and we all have our problems.

The inane and un-scintillating, lame and dull, and just plain boring chitchat between you two is better performed in private on an IM system, not a bulletin board.

(Jeez, what people will do to pump up their posting numbers!)
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:03pm
this is why there needs to be a mediator. Someone that everyone knows, and will respect. Cuz if it was me, I would say:

OK, everyone calm down. Obviously VAP is in an emotional state due to a family member in critical care. GMHP is upset due to the scope of the messages here. I think everyone should take a few deep breaths, and take a step back from the board for a few minutes. Then come back, and be open minded.
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:05pm
Bob, neither one of us give a DAMN about that number below those stars, and couldnt care less if it got reset to 0 everytime. Its about chatting, and if this isnt a MESSAGE board, then maybe it should be cancelled altogether? You post a message, you get a response. I know most members are older and dont know how it works but believe me, this is EXACTLY how it works. Take it from someone who is now on over 30 message boards, and moderates or admins half of them!!
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:08pm
Like I said this morning, if you don't want to read our conversation then DON'T!!!! You have to click on this post to see what's in it so obviously you are more interested than you let on.

I could give a crap about boosting my numbers!

I can only hope that none of you have to go through what I'm going through right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic