Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asking to Take Three?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:14pm
VAP- I could care less about your personal problems, I dont know you, your not my friend, and this is the SLUGLINES thread, not "my brother is in the hospital so lets talk about my figure and salary" page.

If you want to resort to name calling, if I'm a miserable B****, then your a married skank who flirts in an open forum for some cheap attention with an internet freak.

BM- remember I was supportive of your rantings when you started here, but now your just to much. Are you proud or something to be an internet junky?

I have nothing else to say to you two nimrods.

:'}
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:18pm
apparently you do, since no matter what is typed, your going to respond. But yet, im the internet junkie. And EVERY board I am on, is full of people I have met in real life. They are all car forums, that deal with racing of some sort. YOU may want to resort to name calling and self-esteem killing, thats your choice. BUT, your missing the overall picture. This is a MESSAGE board FOR slugging, or anything relating to it. DO NOT make me pull up old topics where people have not talked about slugging, cuz I will, I got time! I aint no beginner, its wise not to go head to head with me. I wont call names or e-thug you with threats, but I will prove my point.

Wouldnt it be better to just sit back, READ, and not post or click where you know the topic has gone astray?
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:21pm
WAH WAH WAH!! BOO HOO! You hurt my feelings...

You just said you don't know me but you've done nothing but pass judgment on me since I started using this message board.
I have one word for you: KARMA
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:36pm
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I hate me some karma. happened to me once before, NOT pretty.
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 3:02pm
Aren't you scared, GMHP? I sure am!

Wow, imagine going head-to-head with the penetrating intellect of BigMike! I'm cowed just thinking about it. He is apparently famous for his internet prowess, too!

What I admire most about him is his modesty. It was typically humble of him to offer himself up to be the moderator of this board, based on his years of experience slugging and the high esteem in which we all hold him. Extra work for him, no doubt, but he was willing to accept the burden on our behalf. We owe him so much!

God bless him. God bless him every one!
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 3:09pm
See, that wasnt so hard now was it? lol

At least bob has a sense of humor.
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:29am
BM and Little pinky - the title of this posting WAS "Asking to take three?" not BM and Pinky's big adventure. It's hard to believe that you graduated from anything by your spelling and grammar.

Everyone is right - if you two want to carry on together then do it in private. No one is interested in anything about each other on this site unless it involves slugging or related topics.

And I don't understand why someone posts something and then immediately posts another sentence. It makes everyone assume that you ARE boosting your star count. I mean, really, you've been here for - what - four weeks? And look at how many senseless comments you've made off-topic? This has given you 319 posts and 5 stars. Hmmm...

You've also guessed correctly - we are older. That's evidenced by our more mature comments that are on-topic.

Please stick to the issues at hand.
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:32am
out of respect for the board, I will honor your request. Besides, I was told to respect my elders. lol

(JOKE!)
vapinky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vapinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:34am
You have the NERVE to comment on someone's spelling and grammar?!

"That's evidenced by are more mature comments that are on-topic"

Don't you mean "that is EVIDENT by OUR more mature comments...."

And I will say this again: who gives a crap about those stars and whatever it is they mean....just because you are older doesn't make you smarter, more mature OR better than me. THAT is evident!!!!
bigmike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 9:39am
SO, to get back on topic before pinky blows a gasket... We picked up a rider this am, she was a quiet girl, but for some odd reason, she chose one of the WORST places to get out to go to work. 20th and E, right after the underpass. Yall know that is a BAD place to ask to get let out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic