Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lorton?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
slughere View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slughere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2007 at 12:06am
hello,

I see that I'm a month over replying to your topic I was just wondering if you were able to find any thing else out about the lorton slug line I'm new to this and I'm in the Lorton area and I travel to Rosslyn as well.
L-Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2007 at 4:02pm
There is slugging in Lorton, in the VRE parking lot, in the morning but no real established line in the afternoon (at least from my limited experience). Most of the time drivers go to Pentagon or Lenfant Plaza. Only been in the Lorton area for a little over a year and have been disappointed in the slugging options. I make the trek to Bob's but you have to get there early because parking is limited and often not available after 7:15/7:20am.
twtrojan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twtrojan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2006 at 11:17pm
I am moving to Lorton very soon and I am looking for a carpool to the Pentagon. Have you determined if any one uses the slug lines at the Lorton Shell or VRE?
NickW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 3:06pm
Does anyone Slug from Lorton? I see on the sites that there are stops but I don't know if anyone uses them. If anyone does, I'd be willing to drive to the Pentagon or Roslynn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic