Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Annoying Slugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2007 at 10:24am
lol..bump again.

Slug'n till 2010 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2007 at 3:00pm
quote:
Originally posted by raymond
[br]my level of tolerance to scent/scum issues is directly related to weather conditions! When its bitter cold, rainy, blustery, etc. I'll ride in anything with wheels that's going my way.

I rode in a convertible one day when it was a bit chilly. He had the top down. I was still thankful for the ride--at least I think I thanked him when I got out of the car with the top half of my head numbed from the cold!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2007 at 9:15am
Bumping subject up over spam
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 7:16am
Bumping subject up over spam
victorhugoa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorhugoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 5:13pm
The point is tolerance and respect from both ends
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2007 at 8:19am
Just a not-had my coffee yet compliant:

Dear fellow slug,

At 6:30 in the morning, half asleep and cold, standing in line with oh, about 30 other random strangers, NO ONE wants to hear the cutesy banter you share with your beau and what your plans are for the day, week or month. We DONT care about your personal life, nor do we want to hear about it. Thanks, a fellow slug, who likes their privacy- kept that way.

go2grl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote go2grl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 8:45am
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze
[br]Just a not-had my coffee yet compliant:

Dear fellow slug,

At 6:30 in the morning, half asleep and cold, standing in line with oh, about 30 other random strangers, NO ONE wants to hear the cutesy banter you share with your beau and what your plans are for the day, week or month. We DONT care about your personal life, nor do we want to hear about it. Thanks, a fellow slug, who likes their privacy- kept that way.

Did the man have a goatee and was he wearing a hat?
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 1:13pm
Nope- the slug in question was a she..there are many more out there!

sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2007 at 3:46pm
So ... did the woman have a goatee, and was she wearing a hat?
Curious Minds Want To Know! [:)]
Now,that would be one "annoying slug"! [:p]
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2007 at 11:47am
Once again, slugs on their cell phones- we picked up two slugs last night- yes, we are now drivers, yay! The woman who gets in behind my hubby, whos driving, proceeds to spend the entire 45 minute ride on her phone. She not only spent the entire time on the phone, she made a few calls. Arrgghh!! MY CAR IS NOT A PHONE BOOTH!!! Just had to vent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic