Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commuter Lot Crime

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:25pm
Hey, you're the crime-fighting dog, you tell us.

Pretend the wipers are Scoobie snacks and get going!
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:45pm
I've heard of people having their air bags stolen? Is there any sense to this? THAT would piss me off more than the wipers being stolen.
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:47pm
There is a profit to be made from airbags, I think it's like 1,000 each. It cost you about $4,ooo to have one re-installed.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:48pm
When we wait on the freeway for cars to pick us up, we've seen cars on blocks before with no tires. How the heck does that happen with all the traffic going by? Where are the police?
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:49pm
The freeway? are you hitch-hiking to work everyday? I don't think we slugs are supposed to pick up hitch hikers.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 1:53pm
Uh DUH!We aren't hitching rides. There is a line of people waiting for cars on Rt 17 and I-95.I've actually been in a car where the driver decided to stop and pick up a hitchhiker. Great! Now I'm in a car with the driver(whom I never met before) and the hitchhiker.
The girl next to me was flirting with the hitchhiker. The heck is going on around here?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 2:33pm
[:p] Must have something to do with "Slugs Who Offer Sex"! [:p]
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 3:33pm
I guess so, I was like what is going on?
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 4:01pm
This thread is old...check out the date of the initial post.
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 4:31pm
AveMaria,

I don't think Scooby really cares that this is an old post. It looks to me like he and frankenstein are only concerned with how many posts/stars they can get in just a few days.

If you look at their registration dates, you will see that they have made a lot of meaningless progress in a very short time.

I think it's time to humanely euthanize these two critters. As it is very clear that they do not have a life. [;)]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic