Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commuter Lot Crime

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 5:07pm
Moodygirl..Im with ya
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2005 at 5:12pm
Moody Girl,
I even found a picture of this wierdo scoobydoo who is posting these absurd comments on slug-lines.com....what a freak

http://www.precioustimesphotography.co.uk/images/scooby%20doo.JPG
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 7:36am
Very funny guys..And they are not meaningless , moody girl[xx(]
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 7:38am
I'm in no way concerned about the stupid stars,Yesterday was the first I heard of the site and was shoked that there were so many sluggers in one blog. So if I got carried away with posting, I'm sorry I offended your cold nature Moody girl[:D]
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 8:35am
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Moody Girl,
I even found a picture of this wierdo scoobydoo who is posting these absurd comments on slug-lines.com....what a freak

Baz,

That was Awesome! [;)]

Scooby,

Your posts are all over the place and don't have a thing to do with the original post. FYI, I am not always cold....sometimes I'm hot.....sometimes luke warm....some days I experience all three. Hence the name...Moody Girl. [:0]

MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 9:11am
Moody, it would be a crime if you were only luke warm to cold [}:)].... with that said, this will be the only out of topic post I make, well maybe[?]
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 9:32am
Sooooo......you've been following me. Touche' Ms. shadow
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 10:09am
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Moody Girl,

Freakish is right. Scary pic
Moody Girl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 1:28pm
quote:
Originally posted by scoobydoo
[br]Sooooo......you've been following me. Touche' Ms. shadow

Scooby,

It's hard to miss you when you leave flaming little piles of "Scooby Poo" at the door of every post. However, if it makes you feel better to think you have a "shadow" so be it.

P.S. MSCUSN, We won't even talk about the hot days! [:I]

MSCUSN View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSCUSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2005 at 1:56pm
quote:
Originally posted by Moody Girl
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by scoobydoo
[br]Sooooo......you've been following me. Touche' Ms. shadow

P.S. MSCUSN, We won't even talk about the hot days! [:I]

Oh! well that sounds like something that should be given personal attention[;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic