Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst ride.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:39am
quote:
Originally posted by deepali_anuje

Thanks, I am definately feeling better after 2-3 hours now. I still cant believe that a woman could do something like this to another woman. I am still kind of shocked.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...I had to ride in a car with two black women and listen to "black music" and it made my heart beeat fast."

SMH. [:(]
MrV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:40am
quote:
Originally posted by Corbett

OMG. Yes, someone hinted at the crime. Once you have told her you wanted to get out of the car, she should have let you out. If she didn't, you were ABDUCTED which is a felony!! If a man & woman hit it off in a bar & go somewhere for sex, if she (even during sex) says no he better stop. After that, it is rape!

You were abducted and should report it.

date rape in a car is hardly comparable to catching a free ride to work and getting mad because you have to listen to "black music" and ride with "African American ladies". I know some people would think they are one in the same, but it's not. sorry.
MrV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:42am
quote:
Originally posted by Elemental

I agree that this was a horrible situation and no driver should threaten to not let you out of the car, but there are certainly parts of this situation that you could have handled better to avoid the escalation. Your body may be more sensitive to sound & heat because of the pregnancy, but that is your responsibility to be aware of this and "slug at your own risk". It is not the driver's responsibility to accommodate your pregnancy. Perhaps if the pregnancy is causing you to be this sensitive, then slugging is not a good option for now.

You are incredibly lucky that the man in the next car picked you up and gave you a ride, but why would you even knock on the window of a stranger's car in traffic and ask him to give you a ride? I understand you are upset, but if you are already so scared, it seems even scarier to get into the car with a complete stranger in traffic. You are very lucky that not only did he give you a ride, but he wasn't a crazy person or a kidnapper. At least when you get into a stranger's car at a slug line, there is a mutual understanding of where you are going.

well said. oh yeah - one thing you mite want to suggest/add to your post is if she is a closet racist she might want to pass on rides when the driver of the car is an "African American lady"
MrV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:46am
that'll be enough anger and racism here.
Our Mom Spot View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Our Mom Spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 2:45pm
Wow...this conversation is...interesting.

----------
Are you a mom?
Visit www.OurMomSpot.net ... a safe place for moms to have fun, LOL, & connect with other moms!
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 3:03pm
He's just butthurt that he got his crap handed back to him in the other thread where he was complaining about his little man suit getting wrinkled by a bad 2 door car because he was too stupid to pass the ride up.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
trapps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 1:08pm
Lol i'm just amazed that this conversation is still going on.@Deep Don't you think we have enough hate and racism in the world? I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with a driver while slugging in her car. Now you have people watching out for 2 black women in a BMW???? You have sluggers profiling people! The story sound onesided from the begining. But for future please just describe the car and license plate if you really need to put it out there. It does sound like a little hate going on your part. It couldn't have been that hot that early in the morning and for the one that said it was a crime for the driver to not let you out of the car(crime)??? It's more of a crime to put her on the side of the Highway pregnant than riding her to a safe spot while she complained and cursed the whole way. When you slug in someone else car headphone are a must.

750LI
jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 8:12am
quote:
Originally posted by Pele
....his little man suit...

still funny! LMAO! [:D]
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 2:57pm
quote:
Originally posted by trapps

Don't you think we have enough hate and racism in the world?
...You have sluggers profiling people!...But for future please just describe the car and license plate if you really need to put it out there.

Content of her story aside (Because I think it's bogus too.) I didn't see any hate or bigotry in it. She didn't use the "N" word.
I believe it's acceptable to use race as a descriptor.

Approximate age, race, size of build, and gender are all appropriate ways to describe people.

Listen to police some time when they give out a description of suspects... They also use the same characteristics.

I suppose police are all racists as well.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
trapps View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 8:29am
Pele: you don't have to use the (N) word as you put it to seem like you are being raciest. Yes police use race when they are searching for suspected criminal. Key word suspected. They are the law and have some kind of justification for putting out that information. Not what seems to be a one sided story. I just think we should not encourage people to start profiling each other for what seem like a bad ride. I have not seen anyone else on here say 2 black ladies also gave them a bad ride and treated them bad. I think it was isolated and a personality clash. Lets just leave it at that :)

750LI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic