Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th Steet Changes Feedback/Suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:17am
It didn't really impact me except it seems like a lot of extra driving... added maybe 5 minutes to my trip. I feel badly for the slugs though bcuz they don't have shelter and a lot of people walk from Chinatown over there so it is a longer walk. Why don't we just put a slug line on 9th street? (she said hopefully)

:)

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Oops. Typo... in hurry.

Nic
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 9:13am
Oops. Typo... in hurry.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 8:59am
I'mm confused, didn't they just move it to 15th and NY last night?
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Please provide feedback and/or suggestions on the changes to the 14th and NY slug line being moved to 14th and H street.

Nic
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 8:54am
Please provide feedback and/or suggestions on the changes to the 14th and NY slug line being moved to 15th and NY street.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic