Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Rosslyn->Springfield Slugline!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2006 at 9:45pm
We`picked up a slug there on Kent Street about 4:50 to 5 PM about 3 weeks ago. Dropped them at RVM.
NickW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 9:58am
I would like to drive from Rosslyn -> Springfield. Is this line active now?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 12:40pm
NickW,
[:)] It was active about a month ago.
I had a meeting in Rosslyn and picked up three slugs for RVM at about 5 PM on my way home. There were five slugs in line then. [^]
NickW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2006 at 2:53pm
Does anyone go to the Bob's/Circuit City Stop?
mariah View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2007 at 1:21pm
hi marcus wat up!!!!!

mariah stacey(lilred)
nezbittd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nezbittd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 10:27am
Has this location gotten any better for riders??? Relatively new to slugging from this location. Not sure of the best way to commute from Fort Belvoir. I've done the yellow line switching to blue; the blue all the way to Rosslyn; VRE to Crystal City and switching to the blue line; and most recently slugging to the Pentagon and (depending upon the timing) catching the shuttle bus or metro from the pentagon to Rosslyn. They all work. I'm trying to avoid the "layover. What's the best time to get there???

Thanx[8D]

D. NESBITT
tjdcbv View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjdcbv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2008 at 3:14pm
I get rides there a few times a week. I head to Sydenstriker.
EViergutz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EViergutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 11:17am
I just recently moved from Woodbridge to Springfield (actually within walking distance of the Sydenstricker lot). I was wondering if this line still exists and if it can be taken to Sydenstricker or if this line drops off somewhere else? I work in Ballston so Rosslyn is the perfect pick-up point for me. Thanks in advance!!
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 3:37pm
quote:
Originally posted by EViergutz

I just recently moved from Woodbridge to Springfield (actually within walking distance of the Sydenstricker lot). I was wondering if this line still exists and if it can be taken to Sydenstricker or if this line drops off somewhere else? I work in Ballston so Rosslyn is the perfect pick-up point for me. Thanks in advance!!

Rosslyn is a destination from the Sydenstricker lot. About one in 4 or 5 drivers will take you there, the rest go to the Pentagon.
SPVA08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPVA08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2008 at 4:07pm
Is there a slug line in Ballston that travel to the Franconia/Springfield Metro in the PM after 5pm?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic