Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vanity Plates/Tags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2004 at 7:06am
this morning about 6:35 on I-395 ... green Toyota hybrid ... cute plate, "GR8MPG" ... like most hybrids: single occupant, no slugs ... and the driver could have been sharing the great MPG with two others [;)]
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2004 at 4:20pm
BUMP "610 SLUG" rules. By the way, great web pages.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2004 at 12:45pm
[:D]

There's a car that I've seen in our parking garage with normal VA plates "ELMN8 CF".
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2004 at 2:49pm
I also saw one that read "HOV2RT3". That's definitely what we need.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2004 at 10:55pm
quote:
Originally posted by MDC
[br][:D]

There's a car that I've seen in our parking garage with normal VA plates "ELMN8 CF".

This is a good one!
mfassler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfassler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2004 at 7:56am
That's cool...because I just saw that one (HOV2RT3) just last night! :)

610-SLUG (Mike Fassler)

quote:
Originally posted by mpatoka
[br]I also saw one that read "HOV2RT3". That's definitely what we need.

emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2004 at 1:14pm
I saw an hybrid car's vanity plate that reads:

"ONE4HOV". I hope not for too long.
ScarletLSG View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletLSG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2004 at 2:11pm
SOME Hybrid drivers ... pick up slugs ... if possible, I do in the evening. AND I have a personalized plate ... don't think I'll advertise what it is though. Don't bash me for NOT picking them up all the time. There are no slug lots or drop-offs that are remotely close to my work.

ScarletLSG
quote:
Originally posted by Bob
[br]I fantasize about the day when hybrids won't be allowed in the HOV and the hybrids will be stuck in traffic in the regular lanes with these cutesy plates like "ME 4 HOV!"

Bob

mfassler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfassler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2004 at 2:19pm
Where do you work that there are no drop-offs by you? If you go remotely close to DC, you can always jump off/on at the Pentagon to drop people at least. If you want to get a Hybrid to save on fuel economy or for our "natural resources" that's great, but DON'T destroy the whole purpose of the HOV. For every hybrid that drives by him/herself on the HOV, there are TWO more cars having to sit in the regular lanes because someone didn't pick them up. That WASTES our natural resources, and causes more gridlock. There is no excuse!

610-SLUG

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletLSG
[br]SOME Hybrid drivers ... pick up slugs ... if possible, I do in the evening. AND I have a personalized plate ... don't think I'll advertise what it is though. Don't bash me for NOT picking them up all the time. There are no slug lots or drop-offs that are remotely close to my work.

ScarletLSG
quote:
Originally posted by Bob
[br]I fantasize about the day when hybrids won't be allowed in the HOV and the hybrids will be stuck in traffic in the regular lanes with these cutesy plates like "ME 4 HOV!"

Bob

ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2004 at 3:15pm
LSG works out in the Reston area (got this from another thread). Gotta cut her some slack.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic