Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request from the Administrator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fed up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2004 at 10:11am
By using the Reply to Topic link at the bottom of the page, none of the previous message will appear. This only happens when you use the quick link at the top of the message that you are choosing to reply to.[:D]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2004 at 10:54am
"I would simply ask that everyone use this forum to help promote slugging and help create solutions not animosity." - Admin

Please read the first post again if you've forgotten what the purpose of this folder was. If you feel the need to continue this bashing, take it off the boards and email each other in private.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!

Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2004 at 11:33am
quote:
Originally posted by fed up
[br]By using the Reply to Topic link at the bottom of the page, none of the previous message will appear. This only happens when you use the quick link at the top of the message that you are choosing to reply to.[:D]

Really? Thanks for the tip.

Live Long and Prosper
Johnny Cakes View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Cakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2004 at 11:57pm
Did you know that AOL gives you a new IP address (dynamic assignment) every single time you call in?

That can be really helpful sometimes.
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2004 at 10:34am
Another useless thread with the back and forth.
JDivine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2004 at 3:46pm
STOP!!!!
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2004 at 4:32pm
Thanks Admin....Will try to get back to that original intention....Although this thread is a blatant example of how things have gone horribly awry.
Johnny.Cakes View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny.Cakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2004 at 11:15pm
Yes, the same offenders seem to be at it again. It's best to ignore them.

On another note, I have been in Germany for the past two weeks. The Autobahn is amazing. No slug lines, but there is a rider board which works pretty much the same way (except for the standing around outside). The "lane manners" of the drivers on the Autobahn is incredible. The left lane is only used to pass, which is God's intent.

Johnny.Cakes View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny.Cakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2004 at 8:26pm
Oh, it's me, all right. Admin didn't like my old name, for some reason, or my IP either. Luckily AOL gives you a new IP every time you call in. Who knows, Admin might not like this name either. If so, next time I'll come up with something completely different.

See you soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic