Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

out of gas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmugrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2005 at 12:31pm
I suggest that if you will get fired if this happens again that you drive. That way you won't have to worry about this. Also if you don't like to drive then look for another job with a more understanding boss.
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2005 at 9:31am
Went back to my pizza diet and I lost weight. Isn't that strange? i tried to eat right, and I gained 10 pounds. Eat pizza 4 times a week and I lost 5. Now I'm ready to push any out of gas car.
frankiestein View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiestein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2005 at 9:33am
Can you push a bus if it runs out of gas?
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2005 at 11:45am
I wasn't asking for your suggestions on driving or getting a new job, gmugrad! I mearly think that a driver should know prior to picking up a slug that he or she is nearly out of gas!
TROLL View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TROLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2005 at 12:09pm
Push a BUS? Uh no, not by myself. Besides I said CAR , not bus.
Babblin- Don't get so defensive. It does seem rather odd to suggest finding a new job, but maybe you should talk to your current boss and explain the situation of slugging and some "mishaps" that occur at times.
if that doesn't work, ask him/her to give you a ride. sometimes in the dusk of night the temples shine down on our world, and you have to remember to bring sunglasses.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic