Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summertime A/C

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moody Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 1:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by toomuchcoffeelady

quote:
Originally posted by sLugLiFe

i think drivers are just on a power trip.

Oh you're right, Sluglife. As a driver, I totally get off on paying $4/gallon for gas, while opening up my car for total strangers who scream at me, insult my ethnic background, blame me for bad traffic, and get pissy when I won't change the drop off point at the last second. And, this has been all in two weeks of driving. Do I get tarred and feathered next?

Who doesn't relish that "power"? And, if all drivers suck so much, why do you keep getting in their cars? Because you're getting a free ride. Yeah, drivers benefit, but not as much as the slugs do.

work in Chinatown, live on Rte 3. Looking for 17 to L'Enfant ride.

TMCL,

Where on earth are you picking slugs up from???? If this is truly the case, I can understand your hostility.

If there are slugs out there that have behaved in this way, you should be ashamed of yourself and may want to seek professional help.

I certainly hope that your commute gets better. Have you tried picking up from route 3?
sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 2:49pm
to much crack lady-

It seems that you have no luck what so ever picking up "normal" people. everyday you have some snarling remark about a slug you dont pick up. i dont say anything, not even when a driver ask me "where do you want to get dropped off" and i get dropped off 10 blocks out the way. i dont even say anything about the heat. i dont care. but when you make all these comments like you are better then everyone, it kind of gets annoying. if you dont like it, pick up some "day laborers" and take them on the ride with you. im sure they wont complain. even if you do lock them in your car with no a/c. everyone has to pay 4dollars a gallon. even the people that drive to the slug lots. you took it upon yourself to use this system. no one asked you to pick them up. so why do you insist on proving a lost point???
sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 2:51pm
And i never said drivers suck. you did.
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 4:21pm
17 and Pentagon. But yes, maybe Route 3 is a better place for me. All I'm asking for is someone not be rude to me in my own vehicle when I'm giving you a ride.

Sluglife - you're the one that said drivers were "on a power trip". But if you don't like allll my posts (I've made like what, 10? And on what planet is twice the same as "every day"? Which, BTW, when not an adjective, is two words.) nobody's forcing you to read them.

sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 4:34pm
wow. Im impressed. so you got an A in english. good for you. so i said drivers are on a power trip and you mistook that for drivers suck?? how can i not read your post. theyre the funniest things on here. you brighten my day.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 5:31pm
I try to make everyone's day that much more surreal. But I will admit I'm jealous I didn't think of "SlugLife" first.[;)]

sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 8:02am
Thank you. Sorry for getting off on the wrong "car" shall I say....
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 4:29pm
wrong tire maybe?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic