Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 9-11 Pentagon Special Event To Impact Slug Line
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

9-11 Pentagon Special Event To Impact Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 12:59pm
I believe 395 is open to DC tomorrow. Everything around the Pentagon will be closed or diverted once you exit 395. If you exit the HOV at the Pentagon, you will have to turn right and drop on Army-Navy drive. Likewise, the exit to the Memorial Bridge will also be closed so getting into DC that way will be limited.

395 South will be diverted onto Rt 1 during a portion of the morning's ceremonies.
slugguru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:30pm
So those who slug into the City ssuch as L'enfant,14th st, etc. shouldn't have any problems?
Woodbridge Mike View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodbridge Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 1:48pm
I'm unclear on the HOV access to 14th St. According to the map that GetMeHome linked to, "I-395 Northbound HOV must exit to Army Navy Drive". I don't know how to interpret this. Will regular lanes be allowed through?

-Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic